Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Review♡



I decided to pick up this BB cream so I could have light coverage as well as some protection from the sun this summer. I'm definitely not a BB cream expert or anything by no means, but have been really loving this!

If you're like me and don't like to wear a lot of makeup all the time, BB cream is a good option to think about. Not only will your complexion look better but it's not super heavy or harsh for your skin. Try out different BB creams until you find the right one for you! Everyone is different and what works for someone might not work out for you. So keep trying until you find 'the one'!

Enhances skin with eight benefits.
1. Blurs imperfections
2. Enhances
3. Brightens
4. Adjusts to skin-tone
5. Smoothes
6. Hydrates
7. SPF 30 protects
8. 0% oils and other heavy ingredients

What I really like about this one is that it truly looks like a light coverage foundation without feeling like one. It feels very light and comfortable on my skin. Makes my skin tone evener. (I use light/medium sheer tint) I also felt like it was the perfect color for my face. So maybe it did adjust!

It was a bit shiny though for my taste. I added a little bit of powder on top, and it just made it seem like it'll stay longer too. Goes on easily. The only downer is I have very sensitive eyes, and I like to put foundation on my eye lids, and it sometimes has a slight sting when I first put it there. (Not always) I think it depends how sensitive my eyes are that day.

Before:

After:

Hope you enjoyed!! Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment