Thursday, July 17, 2014

32 Questions Get To Know Me Tag♡

I'm addicted to answer questions like this! I've always loved it. So let's get started!

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes! I've always loved those sweet kisses from Steven. :)
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Probably a mixture of both! But I guess a short party dress. (Not too short, lol)
3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? I only own my wedding ring. I'm not very fond of jewelry!
4. Is your hair up or down today? Down. Just took a shower!
5. Do you straighten your hair? It's already naturally straight, so never!
6. Favorite mascara? Maybelline's The Falsies Volume Express.
7. Do you get your nails done? Never! I don't like how they feel and I can't do anything with them on. My nails are pretty enough to just paint myself. Haha.
8. Small or large purses? LARGE!
9. Jeans or sweats? Jeans. I don't own sweats!
10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Nope, everything has to be comfortable.
11. Do you text message a lot? Not anymore!
12. Whats your favorite color? blue, turquoise, and pink.
13. Heels or flats? Flats!
14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Since we moved somewhere I don't know anyone, yes. I used to never!
15. Walmart or Target? Target forever.
16. Do you think lip gloss is the best? No, I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses.
17. Do you own any big sunglasses? I guess they're kinda big?
18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? In a hurry, 10 minutes. Taking my time can take up to an hour!
19. Gold or silver? I prefer silver!
20. Do you like to wear dresses? Yes, but I'd rather be in pants or shorts!
21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? Husband!
22. Do you like to hold hands? Yes, all the time!
23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Their smile.
24. Do you like making eye contact? No, I'm very shy and awkward. Haha.
25. Would you kill for chocolate? No, lol. Sour candy? Possibly!
26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 8! I really like to.
27. Do you yell a lot? Hardly ever.
28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? Noo, I always make sure to dress nice.
29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? Nope! I highly doubt they really care what you're wearing most of the time anyways, lol.
30. What makeup could you not live without? Eyebrow pencil/shadow.
31. Do you fall in love easily? Nope, just once! I do get really attached to people I spend a lot of time with though.
32. Do you have cramps? Not right now! But unfortunately being a girl sucks at times. ;)

Now it's your turn! I tag everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment