Thursday, January 15, 2015

My 2015 Book List♡

I've created a short list of all the books I am dying to read this year. I'm hoping to be able to sit down with a book more and take a break from social media, netflix, and games for a bit. Sometimes it's good not to be staring at a screen... well, if you don't count your Kindle.

1. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner

3. All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

4. My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni

5. Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline

What's some of your books you plan on reading this year? Did any of mine make your list?
Have an awesome day! Until next time guys. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm halfway through the Maze Runner. The movie doesn't do this book any justice, seriously.

    www.coquettishmish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling like reading the Maze runner :)

    your blog so cute hence I am following you now

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete