Saturday, July 19, 2014

Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara♡


Been wanting to snatch this mascara for a while. I'm always on the lookout for a new fuller, thicker mascara. Could this be the drug store one?


It has a 360 degree, flexible brush. I'm not one to need that much leverage when it comes to applying mascara, but I guess that's pretty cool! I was a bit iffy when I saw the brush. Looks a bit, messy.


As you can tell, I have very straight, boring natural eye lashes. They're not very long either. I felt like this mascara did an excellent job at not clumping. (Which is what I was expecting!) Really allows you to get in there and extend them for long, luscious eyelashes. I wouldn't say it makes them look very thick though. Really loved how it made my bottom lashes look!

Have you tried this one? What's your favorite drug store mascara?

Until next time!~

No comments:

Post a Comment