Monday, September 1, 2014

21st Birthday Haul♡


♥ Beauty and the Beast Cosmetic Bag
♥ Beauty and the Beast iPhone Case
♥ Mac Lipstick in Russian Red
♥ Mac Lipstick in Full Fuschia
♥ Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay
♥ Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette from Too Faced
♥ Flower Crown from Claire's
♥ Sephora Instant Moisturizer
♥ Make Up Forever Free Birthday Gift (lipstick & mascara)

My birthday is August 31st, and I just turned the mighty 21 years old. It's strange that I could walk into a store and come out with alcohol if I wanted! (I'm not a drinker anyways) I had fun buying all of this, but I am very blessed for my family who sent birthday money my way. My birthday couldn't have been more perfect and I enjoyed spending it with my dog and husband.

Hope you enjoyed my little birthday haul. Until next time friends~

1 comment: