Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Liebster Award♡


I have been nominated by rachymckenzie. Her blog is about beauty, design, fitness, health and vegetarian things. (My favorite is her yummy recipes. Hehe.) You can follow her blog on bloglovin here!

The Rules:

• Thank the person who nominated you by linking to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions the nominator gave to you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
• Create 11 questions for your nominees.
• Let your nominees know by getting in touch with them.

Victoria's questions:

1) What is your favorite perfume?
Can Can by Paris Hilton. I wore this a lot throughout high school and it became 'my scent' that everyone knew me by. Smells very sweet and girly. Perfect for me!

2) What is the next beauty product you intend to buy/would love to try?
I really want to try Benefit's They're Real Push Up Liner! I've heard nothing but fabulous reviews and I'm all about that cat eye. ;)

3) What is your favorite trait about yourself?
My favorite trait has always been being creative. Being able to express myself makes life worthwhile.

4) Who is your role model?
My mother. Always smiles, no matter what's in her way. She's taught me to always be patient and kind to everyone. I still strive to be like her everyday!

5) Are you a morning or a night person?
I'm really neither. I don't wake up well and I don't stay up late very well. I'm more of a 11:30am person. I can get so much accomplished then!

6) What is your most repurchased beauty/haircare product?
Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer and It's A 10 leave in conditioner!

7) What is your favorite quote?
"The less you care, the happier you'll be." :)

8) What has made you smile today?
Waking up to my dog and getting to be with my husband. ♡

9) What is your favorite makeup brand?
Urban Decay/Too Faced for high and Maybelline/Revlon for low end.

10) What skill would you like to learn?
To Sew! Got a sewing machine but still haven't had enough time to learn it. Hopefully will start soon.

11) What is one thing you are proud of?
That I'm not afraid to be myself and slowly turning into the person I want to be everyday.

My Nominees:

Haley - xo-haleyjean
Brianne - sugarrbunny
Tigz - Tigz
Bethany - bethanykate
Lindsay - lindsaymay
Lou - vegantarianlifestyle
Meagan - oh me, oh meagan
Rachel - exceptionalforever
Valerie - lipstickandlessonplans
Rosa - hellomartiangirl
Nina - lefancygeek

My questions for you:

1) Where's somewhere you'd like to travel to?
2) What's a movie you could watch over and over?
3) What's one makeup product you can't live without?
4) What's your favorite thing to do on a lazy day?
5) How many pets do you have, and if you don't have any, what's one you'd get?
6) If you could live in the city, suburb or countryside, where would you live?
7) Name someone who has helped you shape into a better person.
8) What's your favorite restaurant to go to?
9) Are you planning to purchase anything soon?
10) What's your best traits?
11) What's something that always makes you smile?

Thanks for reading, I look forward to reading your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment