Friday, August 1, 2014

Maybelline 'The Nudes' Palette♡


I picked up this little palette after really liking the colors in it and wanted to give it a try! I thought it'd be a good neutral palette for the summer!


It's a little messy because I've been trying it out, but I like it. It's not very pigmented unless you use eyeshadow primer! But since I wanted it for everyday, (more natural looking) I don't use primer unless I'm going somewhere at night!


Here's the swatches!

Until next time~ ^.^

1 comment:

  1. It sure looks like a great neutral palette. Good to know, I am a makeup junkie and try all sorts LOL. I'm currently loving Urban Decay 2 naked palette and have created lovely daytime looks on me using it. Thx for this post, will give this product a shot. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete