Monday, August 18, 2014

Tangle Teezer♡


Really been wanting to get the Tangle Teezer as a new brush. So I finally did! I got mine at Target for only around $10. Which I think is a good price. You can buy pricer ones at Sephora or Sally's. I've heard a lot of beauty gurus and others rave about this, so I got it!

I've had it for a few weeks now, almost a month. I had it when I had really long hair and it was amazing at getting out tangles. It says you can comb your hair with this when it's wet, but I'm totally against brushing my hair when it's wet for unneeded damage. I wait until it air dries before combing it! I find this better for my hair.


There's definitely a lot less pulling and tugging when it comes to this brush! The only thing that is a bit odd is if you want to pull your hair up. Having no handle is kinda weird at first. Really like how compact it is though, easy for carrying it around. Since I have short hair now, I don't have that many tangles as I normally did with long hair. But still feel like this brush lightly combs, but does exactly what it needs to! I was very surprised and I'm definitely going to keep purchasing these!

Until next time!~

2 comments:

  1. I definitely notice a decrease in tangles with having short hair as opposed to long hair! I haven't seen the Tangle Teezer in my Target yet, but I might have to pick one up one day c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! That's one of the best things about short hair. Lol. I used to take forever trying to get tangles out. And you totally should!! ^.^

      Delete