Monday, August 25, 2014

Things I Wish I Knew In High School♡

Angie N Photography

Yes, that's one of my Senior pictures. Crazy how it only seems like yesterday I was throwing on my school uniform, taking care of my poorly done makeup and thinking how hard life was. Not gonna lie, I was a very lazy student. Even though I took AP courses, I managed to fill my school day with texting, dozing off during lectures and reading library books for my own leisure. So what would I tell my high school self?

• Raccoon eyeliner is not every day makeup. (I figured out senior year, less is more... finally)
• Most of your 'friends' there are temporary. We really do move off and never see each other.
• Don't sleep in school. Maybe you shouldn't have stayed up so late playing videogames.
• Grades actually do count. Remember that expensive college you pictured yourself going to?
• Enjoy your time with your mom. Once you graduate you won't get to see her very much.
• One day you will actually marry your boyfriend since 8th grade. Crazy right?
• All the drama that happens doesn't even amount to anything.
• Please fill in your eyebrows. You'd be x10 prettier.
• You're a pretty rad chick. Don't be afraid to talk and not be so shy.
• You'll make mistakes, but a few years from now you'll be a better person for them.
• Hang in there. It goes by fast, so enjoy it. Trust me.

What's something you'd tell yourself during high school?

3 comments:

  1. I'd tell myself most of the ones you listed, as well as chill out & don't be so boy-crazy! (I need to tell myself those now...hahaha)

    ReplyDelete