Friday, August 15, 2014

My Work Space♡


I thought I'd give a short tour of my work space. (Thus far) I think it has a very 'cozy' feel to it. Not only that, but I think a lot of my personal taste is what makes it special. I think everyone should have their own little space they can come and relax at. The right side I have a few things to keep pens and pencils in. (I'm a pen/pencil hoarder) Also a little vase with some fake flowers.


I got my laptop cover and keyboard cover off Amazon. They have a lot of different colors to pick from, but I ended up choosing turquoise because it's one of my favorite colors! I also found this desk used and primed and painted it myself. I really loved how it turned out and it matches my laptop! Can you tell I love turquoise yet? On the left side I keep my Kindle Touch in case I want to read or find a new book. As well as a little bunny figurine and a korilakkuma.


I got the lantern lights on sale at Target. Totally in love! I wanted to add some special pictures on my wall. I saw a lot of posts on Tumblr and Pinterest that had them with polaroids, so I put a few of my favorite people. I plan on adding more later, and I just took them with my Fujifilm polaroid camera!


This is the drawer in my desk! I like to keep a few pencils for quick access as well as my notebooks that I like to write ideas and other random things in. I like to keep my headphones rolled up in the hello kitty glasses case. They don't get nearly as tangled that way! I got the hello kitty scissors at Hobby Lobby many years ago and still adore them.


I even keep Mitsey's little bed on the side. (She always has to be by her momma)


So there's a little tour of my desk area. I plan on doing a few more things to it later on in the future, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. What's your favorite little personal space?
Until next time friends!~

4 comments: