Friday, August 8, 2014

Sailor Moon Crystal♡


Who else is beyond excited/happy with Sailor Moon Crystal?
It's basically like the original Sailor Moon but... reborn. From the very first episode, I relived Usagi's first adventure as Sailor Moon and enjoyed a new form of art for the series.


Wasn't so sure about the way Sailor Moon Crystal was drawn at first, but it definitely grew on me. With their big eyes and colorful suits, what's not to like? After the first episode I enjoyed the 'cute' and 'girly' feeling it gave off. The animation flew smoothly and was very nice. So definitely excited to experience this show in it's new medium.

How did I feel on their transformations? (My favorite part as well as everyone else) I was the most nervous about this, but honestly, they have been awesome so far. I've only got to see Sailor Moon's, Mercury, and Mars since only three episodes have came out. I thought they did a really good job! Can't wait to see the other girls!



There's new episodes every 1st and 3rd Saturdays on Hulu, which is where I've been watching it. They've also reissued the manga from Kodansha! Hope you get to see if you enjoy it if you've like Sailor Moon in the past. I know I will!

Until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment