Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch♡


The Lovely Lip Patch is, in a nut shell, a gel lip mask for your lips to make them softer and 'kissable'. (Hence the kiss kiss?) The packaging is simply ADORABLE. Which most Tony Moly products are. The smell of it isn't too strong, but to me, I don't like how it smells and when you're wearing it under your nose you'll notice it!


The back explains the directions and ingredients. (Adorably) It says to leave it on your lips for 15-20 minutes and then remove which is exactly what I did. So go play on the computer and don't plan on talking for a bit while you leave this on!


Texture is slippery and weird. Haha. Honestly was like 'what in the world' when I first took it out of the package, but I haven't ever used another lip mask.

So what do I think? It did make my lips softer and smoother, but was short lived. The very next day I couldn't really tell if my lips had gotten any softer. It was a fun product to try out though, but probably won't purchase it again! Overall I give it about a 4/10.

Until next time friends!~

2 comments: