Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Wishlist 2014♡

Hello December!! Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I've been getting ready for it for a couple of weeks now. I already have a few from my Christmas wishlist already. *grinch smerk* But since it was on my wishlish this year, I went ahead and put it in. Most are kinda expensive so I haven't got a huge list! It's not about the gifts after all, but who doesn't like a few special things you've been wanting all year?


1. Too Faced "Under The Mistletoe"
2. Christmas Socks
3. iPad Mini
4. Canon Rebel T5i
5. Christmas Sweater

So that's my wishlist this year! My house is all decked out for the holidays. This year will be the first Christmas with my husband since I spent last year with my family in Texas. Can't wait! What's on your wishlist for this year? Leave yours in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment