Monday, August 15, 2016

27 WEEKS♡


General update: This week I feel completely drained. I could sleep for nine hours a night and still need a nap during the day. (Which I have been taking those naps)

How far along?: 27 weeks 

Total weight gain: 19 lbs.

How I'm feeling: Like I said before. SOOOO tired!

How I'm changing: I know that it's not too much longer until she'll be here and I've been more interested in documenting my pregnancy. Which means a lot of pictures!

What I'm eating: Since I've been so tired lately I haven't been cooking that much. Which means a quick sandwich or something else that's super easy is the way to go.

Movement: Lots of kicks and hiccups. She was head down at my last ultrasound which where her head and arms are is where I normally feel the most movement. Every now and then I'll get a strong kick and it startles me. 

Cravings: I've been wanting Jack In The Box all week. No, I haven't caved. Yet. 

Missing anything?: I miss the short bursts of energy that I had a few weeks ago. I want to do a lot of things around the house and have a few more nursery projects I want to do. Hoping my energy kicks back up soon. 

Favorite moment: Probably taking some photos with Steven. I know a lot of husbands dread taking pictures but he knows how much I love to look back on them and that's why we definitely have a fair share of photos together. I plan to keep just as many when Evie gets here.

Looking forward to: Our camping trip! We leave this Friday. I've already started making a list of things I need to pick up at the store and what all to pack. I'm also getting a few ideas of other camping areas since it looks like the fires are still going pretty strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment