Monday, August 29, 2016


General update: Super hard to believe this is my last week in the 20s! It feels like just yesterday I was 20 weeks and had a million more weeks to go. This week is my birthday so I am eating some good food! Lol.

How far along?: 29 weeks.

Total weight gain: 22 lbs. I didn't gain much weight this week but I feel even larger every week!

How I'm feeling: Tired. So tired. Also, excited that it's my birthday! Can't believe I'll be 23 and Steven will be 25 next month.

How I'm changing: So I have been having a belly for a while now, but wow, my belly is sticking straight out! My big tshirts that I normally sleep in are form fitting now.

What I'm eating: I eat healthy about 75% of the day. The other 25% percent is me eating whatever I want. Just in moderation.

Movement: Last week Evelyn was kicking a lot on my left hand side, I thought it would be fun to barely press in and feel her kick even harder, I felt an arm or a leg, (I know she's head down but I have a little gymnastics baby apparently), ROLL over my hand. It startled me because I had just been feeling kicks. The roll of a little arm or leg was crazy! 

Cravings: Lemonade. I want sour again! 

Missing anything?: I miss her. I want to hold her, kiss her and watch her grow so badly. I've never met her but I feel like I miss her already.  

Favorite moment: Driving to Pine, Idaho. It was beautiful and I loved all the trees and rivers.

Looking forward to: A four day weekend this week! Ready to have Steven off for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment